Temporary Residents

If you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one, you can receive emergency treatment from any GP surgery.

If you need treatment for more than 14 days you will need to register with that GP surgery as a temporary or permanent patient.

To register as a temporary resident in England, please visit the NHS website to find GP surgeries near to your place of residence.

For further information please see here.