WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A NEW CHAIRPERSON FOR OUR PPG. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roxbourne Medical Centres’ Patient Participation Group officially formed at the end of 2011 with the key purpose of acting as a link between the Practice and its patients. It is run by patients for our patients and its specific activities are to:
- Contribute to practice decision-making and act as a forum for consultation on service development and provision;
- Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests and challenge the practice constructively whenever necessary.
- Serve as a ‘safety valve’ for dealing with grumbles and complaints about the practice – representing patients but also helping them to understand the practice’s viewpoint;
- Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care;
- Promote good health and higher levels of health literacy by encouraging and supporting activities within the practice and promoting preventive medicine;
- Influence the provision of secondary healthcare and social care locally
Patient Participation Group documents
Would you like to help improve your GP service?
Roxbourne Medical Centre is actively seeking a new Chair to work with the practice team to enhance the services provided. We are looking for a self-motivated volunteer who would be able to produce regular newsletters for our patients, chair PPG meetings and formulate agendas.
If you are interested, please provide your details to our reception team or email us at email@example.com.
Additionally, we are always looking for patients to join the Patient Participation Group. We are looking for people of any age, gender or background to discuss any changes or ideas you may have for the surgery. There will not be any Doctors or Nurses in attendance.
Please note that this is not a complaints forum, the Practice has an internal complaints procedure.
The next Patient Participation Group Community meeting is to be confirmed – please note that all meetings will now be conducted virtually due to low attendance.
Contact the Patient Group
Please contact the Patient Participation Group directly to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the form below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can hand it in at Reception