We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with our practice, please follow the links below to complete our downloadable registration forms. Please ensure you submit all 3 documents for each new patient.
- New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Registration Questionnaire
- TB Screening Patient Registration Form
After you have completed the form you must attend the surgery within 7 days with two forms of identification and your completed registration form.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Birth Certificate
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.