Our family planning clinics offer free, confidential advice and information about contraception and sexual health.
We provide a range of services including:
- Confidential advice about contraception
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The Progestogen-only pill
- Progestogen injections
- Limited supplies of free condoms
- Free emergency contraception
- Confidential advice about STIs
- Cervical screening
- Unplanned pregnancy advice
- Free pregnancy tests
- Pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
Please contact us to book an appointment with one of our GPs to discuss any of the above (please note, there may be instances where you are directed to the Practice Nurses).
We also run the Caryl Thomas Clinic in Wealdstone, full information can be found here.
For more information please visit the websites below: