In order to protect our patients, staff and visitors, our front doors and waiting areas are closed. In line with enhanced infection control standards, we are currently operating a ‘one way’ system through part of our practice.
Arriving at the Practice
Upon arriving at the practice, please ensure you use the intercom located at the front door. The receptionist will assist you over the intercom and direct you to the alternative entrance to the building. You will need to wait outside this entrance until your clinician calls your name.
Please do not follow other patients into the building without approval by a member of our team.
You MUST ensure you check in with reception via the intercom at the front of the building.
We have a lot of services and clinics running and so we ask that you remain patient.
Reasons to visit us
For the safety of all of our patients and staff we would kindly request that you only attend the practice if you have the following:
- Been asked by a staff member e.g. to collect/drop off a sample bottle
- Have a pre-booked appointment
- Using one of our attached services, e.g. Ophthalmology, INR, Community Phlebotomy, etc
- Sick notes and documents can be emailed, this can be requested via Klinik or through the reception team.
- Majority of our prescriptions can be sent electronically.
- You can also view your medical records online by simply completing our patient access form under ‘Downloadable Resources’
If you wish to see a Clinician (e.g. GP/Nurse) face to face, you would need to speak to them over the phone first. For this, you would need to fill in a form online via Klinik. (Banner on the home page)
Klinik is a new AI system that we use to triage our patients appropriately and effectively. There are various tiles that can be used for a variety of different services e.g. appointment requests, medication requests, change in details etc.
We aim to deal with all queries submitted before 3pm on the same day, after 3pm will be dealt with by the end of the following day. Please note, we cannot guarantee an appointment will be booked on the same day.
Additional Guidance when visiting us
We are following the governments guidelines so please ensure you adhere to the following whilst visiting the practice:
- A face covering must be worn at all times
- Social distancing
- Sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the practice (sanitiser pumps are available)
- We have a one way system in place, please listen to the instructions given by the clinician/healthcare worker
- We can only allow the booked patient into the practice for their appointment unless it’s a child or in extenuating circumstances.
- Please use your toilet facilities at home prior to arriving at the practice
We thank you for your time and patience during this difficult time.