The Practice offers services during its ‘Commuter Clinic’ from 7.30am – 8am Monday – Friday.
Our telephone lines and front doors open at 8am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday.
How to Make an Appointment
Appointments may be booked in several ways:
- Patients can book appointments up to 5 days in advance using online services.
- Patients can book an appointment by calling reception on 020 8422 5602.
- Patients can visit the surgery and book an appointment with the receptionist.
What types of appointments are available?
Face to Face appointments:
- pre-bookable 5 days in advance – there are a limited amount of appointments available 5 days in advance. Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are included in the 5 days as the online booking system is available during these times.
- on the day – the majority of our face to face appointments are bookable on the day at 8am. Out of these, a few are available exclusively for the online booking system from 6am.
- Advanced telephone consultations – there are a limited amount of appointments available to book up to 5 days in advance. Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are included in the 5 days as the online booking system is available during these times.
- on the day telephone consultations – these are available on the day at 8am. Out of these, a few are available exclusively for the online booking system from 7pm the evening before.
When should I book my appointment?
Booking appointments over the phone:
- Our telephone line is open from 8am until 6.30pm
- Please note that we will only deal with booking queries between 8am and 9am. For any other queries, please call outside of this time.
Booking appointments using the Online System:
- You will need to visit the Practice and obtain a log in for Patient Access. This will enable you to book and cancel appointments
- Same day appointments are available online from 6am on the day required
- 5 day advance appointments are available online from 8am, 5 days in advance of the day required
- Telephone appointments are available online from 7pm the night before.
Receptionists will ask for the reason you are requesting the appointment. This is to ensure your appointment is booked with the appropriate clinician.
In order to receive a reminder about a booked appointment, please ensure we have an up to date mobile and/ or email address. Please note that reminders will not be sent for appointments booked within 24 hours.